Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Introducing Papa Francis Girl


Malta, the Luther stamp, yet another review of Silence...

Just when you thought 2017 couldn't get any worse...

...I present to you, Emily Clarke.

I like Obama Girl better.

I liked the early Cindy Lauper better.

Clarke is a quasi-successful Irish singing personality who composed and sings the official anthem for Limerick.

She seems to be a faithful Catholic in many ways.

But she does appear to have this one little, ahem, obsession...

By the way, at the precise moment where she cozies up to the Mercy Logo in her slinky red dress and gives it the once over, the lyrics of the song ring out "...and how we went astray."

Next up, Austen Ivereigh and "Strangers in the Night."


12 comments:

  1. Well at least he has ONE fan. Everyone should. I know I'm no fan of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, and she's sidling up to that putrid Masonic year of mercy poster. Gag! The woman is truly lost.

      Delete
  3. Lol, I was just looking at this on another blog.

    God bless the Irish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like Call Me Jorge spotted this one yesterday.

      Delete
  4. I'm sure some troubadour back in the day sung ditties to Martin Luther. I guess heresy has it's fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so embarrassed for mu maternal heritage. I'm grateful my dear mother didn't see this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See, things can get worse. Mary Magdalen in drag or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weird, disgusting, idolatrous. What evil has descended upon our Church through Francis?! Did he summon something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comments were quickly disabled for the video once people began criticizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, she certainly got a lot of free publicity from the Catholic blogosphere. I meant it when I said "she seems to be a faithful Catholic in many ways." But she has obviously been misled. I hope she doesn't simply react with hurt or bitterness but takes some of the criticism to heart.

    ReplyDelete